Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Looking Back

So the other day I decided I was finally going to tackle going through Kaleigh's old clothes and shoes and box them up! Get rid of the ones I don't want, get my pile ready to go to Bethany, and keep those ones that I just can't seem to let go of. Unfortunately it was much harder then I thought it would be. I put the boxes in the corner of the guest room and just never tended to them and now I know why. It was gut renching going through all of that, wondering but not knowing if I will ever need it again. Why is my baby 2 already? Well atleast it is almost all tackled, I just need to move it out to another location...wherever that will be? Right there next to where I am going to store all my food storage...ugh! I can't imagine what I will be like when she moves out:(

1 comment:

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Hey girl i did not think...i am sorry that was so hard.