Thursday, October 9, 2008

I got tagged...
10 years ago I...
1. was getting my license
2. was living the single life :) (no worries no nothing)
3. was living off of my parents (ahh even better)
4. lived in greeley, co
5. probably contemplating my prom date or dress

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow)
1. well i never get one thing done but probably help my cousins out more
2. find some furniture for their place, what a rip off the goodwill and savers is!
3. maybe do laundry but i doubt it i hate it so much
4. eat
5. enjoy friday!

Snacks that I enjoy...
1. fruit
2. english muffins
3. any candy
4. eegee's (I can't get enough of that place)
5. wheat thins

5 things I would do I were a millionaire...
1. oh my heck that makes me gidy even thinking about it...shop til i drop!!!
2. make sure kaleigh has everything for her life
3. make sure my parents are set and my brother, and my cousins
4. build my dream home
5. hope i was a multi millionaire because i would be broke already:)

5 places I have lived...
1. Tucson, AZ
2. Meridian, ID
3. Scottsdale, AZ
4. Greeley, CO
5. well maybe when i'm older i'll have five places or my dream place is anywhere in southern california on the beach!! (dave and i are cali bound,,,that is our dream)

5 jobs I've had...
1. Richmond American
2. Sun Studios
3. UNI Design
4. The Buckle
5. Dairy Queen

I TAG:
well i don't have 5 friends on my blog yet and everyone has been tagged...except for my Allison!! so you're it!! :)

1 comment:

Heather Magnusson said...

You are such a young one!! But how wise and wonderful you are! I love ya... remember.. not matter what, your family will arrive, in the Lord's time... don't give up on your adoption dreams.... I almost did, and 3 babies later.... I am blessed. You will be too!