Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Looking Forward

well it's a new day and the election is over which I'm very glad because I'm tired of the phone calls and the stupid commericials, it didn't work out in our favor but we'll pray for the best! However I haven't yet heard from my brother so I am anxiously waiting for a phone call from him to see what this means for our troops. but now I am in Christmas mode...I can't wait until black friday...ahh it's like a drug. you just can't ever get enough of it! i love the deals, the shopping and the people who are right there with me. I also love that I can start watching Christmas Vacation every night, I ususally don't start that until Thanksgiving night, but this year I figure let's just start it early! My poor husband ends up watching the whole thing everynight as I ususally fall asleep during the opening credits or cutting down the Christmas tree. There is always something to look forward too:)

2 comments:

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

Scary to think, I love Christmas Vacation too! I actually own it on VHS and can't watch any more, don't have a VCR. Guess it is time to get the DVD version!