Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Mode...


Ok so we are on the countdown til we turn 2!! Anything to take my mind off of this adoption stuff. I am wishing a money tree would appear in my yard so Dave and I could agree on a price to adopt a kid. Isn't that horrible...how much is a kid worth, do you finance them? There are so many questions and no direction. Why don't I just bear and grin it and do it again...well I don't know what is more torturous, going through the adoption process or being pregnant! But this week we are on birthday mode! Kaleigh might just be my only one, and well that means I can give her the world!

2 comments:

Heather Magnusson said...

You are adorable!! No matter what you decide, it will be the right decision!! Glad you found the way to add family and friends blogs..... See you on Friday!!

Andi said...

Yeah for 2! That's a fun year. ;)

Money is always hard... especially when it makes you feel like your putting a price tag on a little person. Not fair!