Friday, July 10, 2009

Letting the cat out of the bag...

So let's just get it over with...I'm pregnant. Can you tell how enthused I am about being so:( I feel so rude for not being overly excited and parts of me is but I'm just not one to be a child bearer. I don't enjoy the surge of hormones, and I don't find it cute to be kicked constantly...I feel they wear out their welcome inside of you very quickly! I need a baby wal-mart where I can pick the color and sex of the next one I want. She is due Oct. 18th and I hope she's early and ready to get out quick!! They tell me she's a she but I'm still not convinced. July 29th is my next ultra sound and if they tell me then it's still a girl well then a girl it is, it would be more convienent if it was becasue I have more then enough for her to pass on down but my heart was really hoping for a boy if i had to go through this again. Have you ever noticed we just don't get what we want in life?:) (I know I should be greatful for a healty baby and not be consumed with the sex, but to me it's the most fun to shop for them!) So there it is...I know people have been talking and looking, and I do have a beer gut but I didn't take up drinking it's just the baby stretching out my body:)

8 comments:

Janet said...

I am so excited for you. I wish you could still be in young womans. You should visit young womans one time.

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Congrats! Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your time easier :) We miss seeing you guys.

Kim said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe that you can be 6 months along and I couldn't even tell! Of course you can also leave the hospital in regular clothes...maybe that is the silver lining in your pregnancy cloud. I loved being pregnant but have still not taken off the baby weight and my baby is 10 yrs. old!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations-I think. Can you be a little more insensitive to those who would love the burden of pregnancy. I hope that you have a great dr that can possibly prescribe some medication to help you through all your transitions. Life is simply way to beautiful to always feel so overwelmed and anxious. You are daughter of our Heavenly Father. I wish you could see how beautiful you are.

Brooke said...

Congratulations Shannon! I hadn't noticed either that you looked pregnant but that is wonderful :) I hope you can feel better. I too despise being pregnant but it's true that it is worth it.

The Larson's said...

thanks anonymous

amy said...

Shannon, I totally understand. I hate being pregnant, though didn't have nearly as many problems as you did, still, I don't like it one bit.

Congratulations, nonetheless! The baby will come out and you will fall in love with her!

Darren and Kaylyn said...

Congrats Shannon! I tried to call you to tell you how happy I am for you but my cell phone broke and now I don't have any bodies number. So do they still think it is a girl? Well I am so happy for you. I hope your pregnancy goes better than the last one. Love ya.